9 months ago
Overall, how do you feel about the proposed scheme?
Why do you feel this way?
• Will not encourage more walking or cycling
• Sense of local community will not be improved
• General environment will not be improved
Would you like to see the scheme progressed?
• Area will not be made safer for all road users
• Will be more difficult to get around the area
• Traffic calming is not necessary
Yes, but with changes
Do you have any other comments?
It was best last winter when snow closed the road, I would like to see this implemented, ie close Moor Lane to through traffic
If other, please state:
Is this "consultation" still open. I thought closing date was 05/11/2021
Views of local residents who will be directly affected by the proposed changes should be the only ones taken into account, not the bird watchers, cyclists or people who do not live in Cleadon
Traffic calming measures are not needed.
Furthermore, this consultation is being unfairly manipulated by a small group of people who live outside the area and also have an agenda to ‘enhance’ Boldon Flats.